Sep 25, 2008

Isabelle Tuchband








With this other Brazilian painter that I love I have a good story.
My husband that knew I liked her work, got in touch with her, went to to her atelier and both of them made a plan.
At our anniversary he took me there, and a could choose one paint as a gift from him.
As I entered her atelier it felt like a dream. Everything was gorgeous, she was very interesting and seemed very cheerful with our moment.
I chose the one I liked the most, and we drank some wine and talked about art and life.
For me it was a magical night and very inspiring too.
If you have the chance get to know her art and her, go ahead. You will not regret.

1 comment:

YASPOWER said...

Great blog with nice pictures.

for more links to technology and sports, pls visit www.yasthirah.com

For more info on soccer, pls visit http://aptconnections.blogspot.com/