Sep 21, 2008

Hi there

Welcome to my new blog.
I'm posting that Mary Poppins video just to give you a clue of what I will be writing about.
Since always I've been searching for interesting, wonderful an fun things that make life easier and sweeter, and now I would like to share it with the people that, just like me, aren't happy with simple plain and useful stuff.
Enjoy, and let's make the life worth living.



Bem vindo ao meu novo blog.
Com esse vídeo da Mary Poppins eu vou dar uma pista sobre o que vou escrever.
Sempre estou atrás de coisas bacanas, bonitas e interessantes que fazem a nossa vida mais fácil e mais gostosa.
Daqui em diante quero compartilhar essas idéias e soluções com as pessoas, que como eu, não ficam satisfeitas só com coisas praticas e simples.
Aproveitem e vamos viver a vida como ela merece.

No comments: