Sep 21, 2008

Brigadeiro




As a Brazilian I'm addicted to brigadeiro.
For me is the best way to eat chocolate when your body desire it. It is sweet, has a silky texture, melts in your mouth and reminds me of my childhood.
Not that I haven't eaten it since I was small girl, but here in Brazil for the birthday partys there is a rule: we must have brigadeiro at the table. The cake is the main course and the brigadeiros are a side dish.
The "element off fun" is making is. It is easy, and we learn it at the first day we are alowed to toutch the stove.

Brigadeiro, how to:

You will need:
- a can of condensed milk
- a can of milk
- 4 spoonful of chocolate in powder
- 1 bag of granulated chocolate
- butter

In a pan put the condensed milk, the milk and the chocolate.
Mix it until you can see the bottom of the pan.
Let it cool.
Put all the granulated chocolate in a bow.
With your hand make little balls (spread butter on your hand so the brigadeiro don't stick on it) and throw it at the bow and roll it around.

That is it. Very easy, fun and most off all: sweet.

No comments: